Footpegs are available to suit all Modern MX/Enduro motorcycles.
produce high-quality, hand-welded footpegs that are manufactured in the UK and ridden all around the world.
Endorsed and used by some of the best riders in the sport right now riding in some of the most prestigious off-road motorcycling events on the planet, Raptor Titanium strive to attain the highest possible quality, durability and performance in their products.
Raptor Titanium Footpegs are manufactured using the latest techniques in hand-fabrication and laser cutting technology. Utilizing laser cut titanium to create perfect grip and maximum strength using aerospace grade Titanium and expert welding craftsmanship.
Raptor titanium footpegs also enhance racing performance from huge weight saving compared to OEM footpegs.
- The Only Hand Made Footpegs on the Market
- Superb construction and weld quality using Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Unique design resists mud clogging and buildup
- Made to last - remove and install on next bike
- 23 Tooth Design for Maximum Grip - with rounded tips to reduce boot wear
- Super wide Base for extra Support and Grip
- Safer for Feet / Ankles than OEM Footpegs for Hard Landings / Caseouts
- Titanium is 3 X Harder than Stainless Steel and 6 X Harder than Aluminium
- Will not wear like anodized Alloys leaving part looking old and worn Instant “Works” look
- MX Xtreme weight per pair 410g
Used by teams such as KTM Red Bull USA by Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen and Marvin Musquin, KTM UK by Kevin Strijbos and Elliot Banks-Browne and KTM STR by Mattis Karro and Nathan Parker.
Write the first review