The VForce reed valve system by Moto Tassinari has been the reed valve system of choice by anyone serious about two-stroke engine performance for the last 10+ years. The simple premise of the VForce3 reed valve system is to increase engine power and throttle response by increasing the efficiency over a conventional reed valve design.
The unique design of the VForce reed valve system features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design.
This has two major benefits:
1) The reed petals only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve design to get the same airflow.
2) Because the reed petals only need to travel half the distance of that on a conventional reed valve design, there is a greater chance of them being fully opened as well as a better chance of sealing when they are "closed". A reed petal never truly "closes" in a classic sense, as it is always in movement. Consider this, an engine operating at 8,000 RPM results in a reed petal opening and closing 133 times in one second. This fact, sheds light on another VForce advantage. Since the petals are only traveling half the distance, they generally last longer are they receive less wear than the reed petals on a conventional reed valve design.
- Double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design
- Increased bottom end, stronger mid-range and longer top-end
- Greater efficiency due to reduced reed petal travel
- More airflow means more horsepower
- Reduced reed petal wear
- Screw free design eliminates risk of screws going through motor
- Screw free design enables super quick reed petal changes
250 SX 00
250/300 (02 SX only) 02-03
Write the first review