Maxima Brake Fluid
is now available in DOT 3 550, DOT 4 and DOT 5 silicone. The racing grade has a guaranteed minimum boiling point of 550°F which assures fade-free operation under the most severe use. All three Maxima Brake Fluids are advanced glycol blends with the latest additives to maintain your hydraulic brake and clutch system in top condition and prevent vapor lock. All of the above fluids are compatible with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids and are available in convenient 8 ounce plastic bottles with an extended neck that allows direct pouring into hard-to-reach master cylinders. raises octane level
- exceeds current SAE J1703, J1S K2233 and U.S. and FMVSS116 DOT 3 & 4 specifications.
- Recommended for all U.S., U.K., Japanese and European motorcycles.
- Anti-vapor lock formula
- Mixes with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids
- For use in all hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- Flush all brake systems annually
- Flush all racing brake systems more frequently
- Do Not Mix DOT 5 Silicone Fluid With Other Types of Brake Fluid
Write the first review