Lucas brake discs are the ideal alternative to the original spare part.
Generally, the design is depends on whether the disc is fixed or floating and on the size in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- The discs are wear resistant; up to 30% longer service life compared with conventional spare parts
- made from hardened, heat-treated steel with extreme dimensional stability
- Special surface polishing prevents vibrations and improves adaptation of the pads (deviation tolerance now at 1/100mm)
- Regular rise and fall of temperature makes a constant pressure point possible
- The galvanised surface protects from excessive corrosion
- Laser technology permits lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc can be individually driven with the brake linings from the entire Lucas range
TC/TE 125/250 14-
TE 300 14-
FC/FE 250/350/450 14-
TE, FC/FE/FX 125-650 -08
Write the first review